We have received some queries regarding our Foundation Photography courses. Here are some of the frequently asked questions. If your question is not answer here, please drop us an email.
1. What is so different about your Foundation Photography course compared to the many photography courses out there?
We want to believe we are the best 🙂 …but here is something more down to earth.
We believe our course is different in the following ways:
- Active learning: you’ll have hands on training sessions rather than class room learning.
- Small class size : you will have enough of the trainer attention
- Short and compact courses: We only take up 2 of your Saturdays so it is easy to fit into your schedule
2. I do not have a camera yet. Do I need a camera for the course?
Please go and buy, borrow, rent, beg but don’t steal a camera. Seriously, you need to have one .
3. Where will the lessons be conducted?
We want you to be able to attend lessons on time so classroom lessons will be conducted in a location easily accessible to students. eg Botanic Gardens , City Hall area
4. How can I benefit most from the course?
We believe 2 elements are important: Interest and practice. With these 2 elements, you will enjoy the photography process.
5. How long will it take me to complete the course?
The Foundation Photography Course can be completed in 2 Saturdays for each class.
6. What happens if I miss a lesson?
For continuity of the learning process, we strongly encouraged you attend every lesson based on the schedule given. If you miss a lesson, you can attend the lesson when it is conducted for the next batch.
7. What happens if the course is rescheduled?
If we need to postpone the course commencement to a later date, we will inform you via email or SMS. You will be given the option for a full refund or wait for the course to start on a later date.
If we need to reschedule an individual lesson due to unforeseen circumstances, we will inform you via email or SMS of the change.
8. How big is the class?
For optimal learning experiences, we will limit the number of students in the Foundation Photography class to 8. We will be happy to start a class as long as there are 4 students.
9. Do you conduct the Foundation Photography Course on a 1 to 1 basis?
We do that if you need more personal attention. Contact us for more details.
10. How do I register for the courses?
Please fill up the registration form and send back to us. We will advise you the payment method (Internet banking, check or paypal) in a separate email.